We are JB International Services!
Gerard Bradshaw (Managing Director) and Feargal Bradshaw (Operations Manager) are also available to speak with all customers after working hours in relation to any queries or concerns they may have. We pride ourselves on ensuring that each customer has a stress free experience when clearing goods through Customs & Excise. JB International Services custom clearance agents not only prepares all documentation in the event that a shipment may go for examination but will also lodge all relevant documentation with Customs & Excise on our customers behalf. During this time we keep our customers fully informed during the examination process by Customs & Excise.
- JB International Services custom clearance agents are a family business and we take great pride in ensuring that we provide an extremely personalised service to all of our customers.
- Being independent Customs Clearance Agents means that we are not tied to any one shipping line. On this basis if you have consignments arriving through various shipping lines we can give you a complete and consistent service for all your requirements. We believe that this gives a more professional Customs Clearance Service to our clients.
- Customs Clearance Agents:
- Our area of expertise is Customs Clearance to any Port in Ireland by air or by sea.
- We have our own account with Customs and Excise which makes it easy for our customers to make online transfers if they wish.
- We calculate duty and Vat payable to Customs and Excise and prepare and submit all documentation to ensure quick and easy customs clearance.
- Our staff members are extremely well trained and are well informed in continuous changes from both Customs & Excise and The Revenue Commissioners.
- Export Documentation:
- We prepare Export documentation in compliance with Customs & Excise regulations.
- We also prepare specialist documentation including EUR & T2L documents alike.
- We can provide delivery from small packages to multiple containers both domestically and internationally throughout our network of hauliers.
Sourcing Materials from China:
- Together with our Chinese custom clearance agents we are in a position to source products from different manufacturers in China. Our objective here is to lower your cost by sourcing the same product you may be buying from a different manufacturer at a lower price.